Mid-way through December and we've got another update for you! Take a look at what we've cooked up:
IMPROVED! - Billing & Licenses
We have improved the messaging on the Billing & Licenses page when allocating licenses for more clear and understandable functionality.
IMPROVED! - Dropdown Menus
When selecting bulk users or other bulk sets of data, the action dropdown menus appear. These have been improved throughout the web portal for a more refined and cohesive user experience.
FIXED! - Device Details
The device details drawer on the Endpoints page now properly displays the correct registration date of the device.
FIXED! - Authentication Activity Chart
FIXED! - Role-Based Permissions
There was a bug that prevented administrators from editing users attached to a role-group. This has also been fixed.
FIXED! - Customer Access
We have fixed a bug in the Customer Access section that was displaying the selected number of admins incorrectly.