Requesting a RADIUS Server in Evo Follow
If you haven't done so already, please create an SSO Reset Frequency Rule.
Submitting the RADIUS Server request
Once Submitted, this request will be completed with 2 business days.
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- Select Applications from the left nav menu.
- Click the RADIUS Server card.
- Complete all of the fields on the page
- Select a directory < This is the directory that the RADIUS Server with auth against.
- Create a Server Name < This is a friendly name for the config in Evo.
- Enter IP Address < This is the public IP where the auth requests will come from.
- Create a Shared Secret < This is secret needed to auth again the RADIUS Server. Save this for later when you are configuring your platform for RADIUS auth.
- Click Submit Request to Evo.
Configuring RADIUS Server authentication
Some platforms are easier to configure than others. If you have questions or need assistance, please Submit a Support Request.
- Choose the option for RADIUS authentication in the platform you are intending to use.
- Use the server and port provided in the completed RADIUS Server request response.
- Provide the shared secret entered at the time of the RADIUS Server request.
- Test the authentication with a known credential in the directory chosen in the RADIUS request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.