Evo can be used as your IdP to configure SSO with Keeper! Follow these steps to get it set up:
Part One - Setup
Keeper does a great job at documenting the steps to get you set up here. Head to https://docs.keeper.io/sso-connect-cloud/admin-console-configuration and follow the steps until you get to the Identity Provider Attribute Mappings page. You will then need to do the following:
1. Download and Upload the Metadata file from the Evo Applications Page:
- Log in to your Evo Environment
- Head to "My Company" (or a customer of your choice) and click "Applications"
- Select the SAML Web App tile
- Download the Metadata XML File near the bottom of the page
- Upload this into the SAML Metadata field on Keeper
2. Change "first" to say First Name
3. Change "last" to say Last Name
The rest of those attributes will remain untouched. Please reference this screenshot:
Part Two - Testing
Now that Keeper haas been configured, let's set it out to see if it's working correctly.
1. Head to https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
2. Select the "Enterprise SSO" option for the login
- Select "Enterprise Domain"
3. Enter the domain you used during the setup
4. Press "Connect"
5. You will now be redirected to the Evo Sign-in Page
- Enter the credentials of a user that is setup in both Keeper and Evo
- Accept the Push Notification or enter the OTP
6. You will now be redirected back to Keeper for the Keeper Auth
- Select which Auth type you wish to use
7. Once approved on the Keeper side, you're in!