Evo now supports the use of FEITIAN Hard Keys (c200 I34 model) for authentication! This was tested and confirmed using the c200 (I34) 30-second TOTP keys, however other keys by this manufacturer should work pending the following:
- The keys are TOTP
- The keys are 6-digit codes
- The keys are 30-second interval
- The keys come with a serial number and a secret
Follow the steps below to get set up!
- Log into your environment and head to "My Company" (or a specific customer)
- Click on the "Keys" tab
- Click the Add New Keys button
- Click on "Add Key Manually"
- Select TOTP, and enter the information of the key
- Select the specific directory and then assign it to the user in question
That should be it! The next time the user goes to log-in on the portal or the Evo Credential Provider, the user can now use the 6 digit code displayed on the hard key!