Our Evo Secure Login Mobile App allows users to access an offline code in the event that they do not have internet access to their secured device, such as a laptop or a desktop, with the Evo Credential Provider.
1. Offline code only works if user(s) had signed in the PC using Secure Login app before the internet was down. Then the Offline option will pop up for the user can enter offline code, like the photos below.
2. If a user never signed in before, it would pop up an error message. So, offline code will not work for this user.
To access your offline codes:
1. On your Evo Mobile App, you should notice 3 dots (or lines) next to the "+" sign at the top right. Click here:
2. Clicking this screen will reveal detailed information about the app, such as turning on logging or app version. You will also notice the "offline codes" button. Click there:
3. After clicking there, you will be presented with your security questions. Answer those questions accordingly:
4. After answering those security questions, you'll be presented with a list of your Evo keys/accounts.
5. Select one of these accounts, and your offline code is revealed!
NOTE: Offline codes are only used with Secure Logins only. You cannot perform an Elevated Login (elevated access) with offline codes as Elevated Access requires internet connection.