An Alias Email to create as the Global Admin account.
- We use this as your “Break Glass” account into Evo. Once we sync over your AD info, you will use your normal email address to manage Evo.
- NOTE: If using Spam/Email Protection Software, make sure to whitelist Evo's domain <evosecurity.com> to prevent important communications from being blocked.
Mobile Device or Hardware Token to receive push notification
- Download the EVO App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store
- QR codes can be sent out or generated to enable once your portal is setup.
Access to a Windows test machine
- Windows 10 or above is required.
- Access to Windows Login Prompt (UAC) on the machine.
- We will install the Evo Credential Provider (ECP) to this machine. Once installed you will be able to test MFA, SSO, and Elevated Access
- Ability to copy and paste text from your computer to this test machine
- NOTE: For Azure or Domain joined environments, the test machine MUST be joined to the domain.
Access to your Domain Controller (for On-Prem Only)
- We will install the Evo LDAP agent onto your primary DC
- Server must be 2012 R2 or Higher
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 (or higher) has been installed on the server.