If you hosted an on-prem AD virtual machine on Azure, you'd like to change timeout values of the virtual machine in order to make it works well with Evo LDAP Agent. Please follow the instructions below to change those values.
1. Log in to your Azure account and navigate to the virtual machine.
2. Overview -> Click on "Public IP Address".
3. Change the timeout to 30 minutes and Save
4. Go back to your Virtual Machine's Overview and Click on the "virtual network/subnet".
5. Click on Flow timeout and change it to 30 minutes.
By doing this, your Virtual Machine will keep the connection with Evo through LDAP Agent without any disconnection.