If you would like to change the Evo logo to your own logo and re-name the app on your end-user's Windows computers, please follow the instructions below.
- Get a copy of the logo and save in a 192x192 pixel image. The image must be a BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or GIF. Microsoft recommends a 192x192 pixel image. If it’s not that, it will be scaled to something else.
- Copy the image from above to a location on your computer. You could copy to "c:\Program Files\EvoSecurity\EvoSecureLogin\logo.bmp" (change logo.bmp to whatever the real name of the image is.)
- Run these commands in an elevated prompt to add 2 registry keys. Please make sure you change the text in the quote " " to your own.
Set-ItemProperty HKLM:\\SOFTWARE\\EvoSecurity\\EvoLogin-CP login_text "Your Company Secure Login"
Set-ItemProperty HKLM:\\SOFTWARE\\EvoSecurity\\EvoLogin-CP v1_bitmap_path "c:\\Program Files\\EvoSecurity\\EvoSecureLogin\\logo.bmp"
- Verify that the image displayed is how you'd want it to look.
- To Undo it, open the Registry Editor and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EvoSecurity\EvoLogin-CP
a. Rename or delete the key
login_text value name to
b. Rename or delete the key
v1_bitmap_path value name to
After changing, you will see your own logo and name.
PowerShell Script: you can use a template script below for silent installation. Please make sure to change your logo image and name.