Evo Secure Login mobile app Follow
The Evo Secure Login mobile app is simple and easy use!
Supported devices and versions
|Apple (iOS App Store)||iOS 15 or above|
|Android (Google Play Store)||Android OS 9.0 or above|
Download and install the app
- With your favorite supported mobile or tablet device in hand. Open the respective app store.
- In the app stores search field, enter Evo Secure.
- Click the Evo Secure Login app.
- Click Get (iOS) or Install (Android).
First time app activation
The very first time you use the Evo Secure Login mobile app, you’ll be presented with the welcome screen, which will require you to scan the Evo Secure QR Code.
If you’re a new user to your organizations instance of Evo, follow the steps in the welcome email. If you didn’t receive a welcome email, contact your organizations administrator.
- Click Scan QR to continue.
- Once the QR Code has been successfully scanned, click Continue.
- Answer the security questions, click Save.
Congratulations! You have completed the initial setup of your Evo Secure Login mobile app.
Known Issues - Android
There are known issues with receiving push notifications on Android. These are however, not app issues but system issues due to how aggressively Android tries to conserve battery by reducing CPU usage. We are currently looking at solutions to implement to improve this. There are many optimization settings you can follow on your personal Android device to try to improve this such as rebooting the phone and reviewing the App's notification settings. Here's a great list of potential optimizations you can make in order to improve your push notification experience:
Please sign in to leave a comment.