How do I add an Evo Cloud user? Follow
Users are added to your tenant in one of two ways – the first being via a sync from a configured directory, such as Google Workspace, or Active Directory. The second is by adding the user manually into Evo.
- Evo Cloud User: This is a regular user. This user can only be associated with an Evo Cloud Directory.
- Evo Cloud User (Admin): This is an admin user. This user can only be associated with an Evo Cloud Directory.
- Evo Cloud User (Guest): This is an admin user. This user can be associated to non-Evo Cloud Directories, such as Google Workspace, or Active Directory. Adding this user type should only be done under special circumstances, such as the user only requires temporary access to the client’s site and shouldn’t be added as a synced user.
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- From the side navigation, click People.
- Click the Add User button.
- Select the type of user you want to add: Evo Cloud User, Evo Cloud (Admin), or Evo Cloud (Guest)
- Select a directory the user is to be associated.
- Enter the user details for the user you’d like to add (First name, Last name, and Email address). To add multiple users with the same user type and assigned directory, click the Add New button.
- Optionally, check Send Email, to send the new user a welcome email now. Otherwise, you can send a mass email later.
- Click the Create User button.
- Repeat steps 5 to 9 for each new user to add.
Please sign in to leave a comment.