Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is possible with Evo and your SAML supported web applications.
Retrieve the URLs and public certificate from Evo
- From your Evo Admin portal top navigation, click Tenants.
- In the displayed list of tenants, find the tenant you want to administer. Click anywhere in the row for the tenant.
- From the side navigation, click Integrations.
- Click the SAML Web App card.
- Open your favorite text editor. One at a time, click the copy button at the end of each field. Paste the copied detail into the text editor.
- Copy and paste the Sign In URL.
- Copy and paste the Sign Out URL.
- Click Download Public Certificate.
- If the version of SAML is older, don’t forget to also copy the Fingerprint and Formatted Fingerprint. Keep this detail in the same text editor.
- Click Download metadata file.
Head on over to your supported web application and complete the appropriate configuration.