Integrating Evo with SAML Web Apps Follow
Is your favorite 3rd party app not listed as a tile? No worries! Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is possible with Evo and your SAML supported web applications. Not all options will be used, so please refer to your 3rd party web-app to see which will be needed.
If you haven't done so already, please create an SSO Reset Frequency Rule.
Retrieve the URLs, Fingerprints and public certificate from Evo
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- Select Applications from the left nav menu.
- Click the SAML Web App card.
- Open your favorite text editor. One at a time, click the copy button at the end of each field. Paste the copied detail into the text editor.
- Copy and paste the Sign In URL.
- Copy and paste the Sign Out URL.
- Optionally, copy the Fingerprints as needed. Your 3rd party application should denote which fingerprints are needed.
- Click Download Public Certificate.
- Some SAML webapps will require the public certificate to be rendered in text. Please use your favorite text editor to do so.
- Click Download metadata file.
Head on over to your supported web application and complete the appropriate configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.