Retrieve the URLs and public certificate from Evo
- From your Evo Admin portal top navigation, click Tenants.
- In the displayed list of tenants, find the tenant you want to administer. Click anywhere in the row for the tenant.
- From the side navigation, click Integrations.
- Click the Liongard card.
- Open your favorite text editor. Click the copy button next to the Metadata URL field and paste the copied text into the text editor.
- Click Download public certificate.
How to configure SAML SSO in Liongard
To complete these steps, you must be a global administrator of your Liongard portal.
Ensure your users are provisioned in Evo, with exact the same email address as their Liongard account.
RECOMMENDATION: Before you start. Log into your Liongard account twice - once in a regular browser and once in an incognito/private window. This is to ensure that you are still logged in to your account if you get locked out in the other window. Alternatively, you can also log in to two separate browsers.
- From your favorite browser, open the Liongard admin portal, and login.
- Navigate to Username > Company Settings > SSO Setup.
- Click SSO -> Liongard.
- Select METADATA URL.
- Copy the metadata URL from your text editor and paste it into the METADATA URL field.
- Click Get Metadata to the right of the input field. If completed successfully, you should see a message of All set! Metadata has been successfully collected.
- (Optional) Toggle Enforce all users to log in via SSO only.
- Click into the Excluded Users input field and select/type the name of the User account(s) you wish to exclude from the SSO requirement.
- Liongard recommends adding at least one Global Administrator in the Exclude Users list during the setup and testing of SSO.
Your configuration will auto-update and a confirmation message will appear after each change.
Congratulations! Liongard is now configured for SSO with Evo Secure Login.
Reference material > https://docs.liongard.com/docs/set-up-sso