Integrating Evo with IT Glue Follow
If you haven't done so already, please create an SSO Reset Frequency Rule.
To complete this configuration your organization must be on the IT Glue Enterprise plan.
Retrieve the URLs and public certificate from Evo
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- Select Applications from the left nav menu.
- Click the SAML Web App card.
- Open your favorite text editor. One at a time, click the copy button at the end of each field. Paste the copied detail into the text editor.
- Sign In URL.
- Sign Out URL.
- Click Download public certificate.
- Click the copy button next to the Fingerprint field and paste the copied text into the opened text editor.
How to configure SAML SSO in IT Glue
To complete these steps, you must be an administrator of your IT Glue portal.
Ensure your users are provisioned in Evo, with exact the same email address as their IT Glue account.
RECOMMENDATION: Before you start. Log into your IT Glue account twice - once in a regular browser and once in an incognito/private window. This is to ensure that you are still logged in to your account if you get locked out in the other window. Alternatively, you can also log in to two separate browsers.
- From your favorite browser, open the IT Glue admin portal, and login.
- From the top navigation, click Account.
- Click Settings.
- Click Authentication
- Toggle on Enable SAML SSO. Once toggled, it should reveal the screen below:
- In the Issue URL field paste the Sign-in URL copied to your text editor.
- In the SAML Login Endpoint URL field paste the sign in URL copied to your text editor.
- In the SAML Logout Endpoint URL field paste the sign out URL copied to your text editor.
- In the Fingerprint field paste the fingerprint copied to your text editor.
- Browse to and open the public certificate previously downloaded.
- You will need to use a text editor in order to convert the file to text that you can copy/paste.
- Copy the full contents of the file. Paste the detail in the Certificate field. Important. Ensure there are no extra spaces trailing at the end of the Certificate string (i.e. after -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
- OPTIONAL: Toggle Enforce SSO Logins will force all of your users to default to using the SSO sign in only. Be cautious checking this option, as only users connected with Evo will be able to sign-in now.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! IT Glue is now configured for SSO with Evo Secure Login.
Reference material > https://support.itglue.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004934017-Setting-up-single-sign-on-SSO-to-IT-Glue
Please sign in to leave a comment.