If you haven't done so already, please create an SSO Reset Frequency Rule.
To complete this configuration your organization must have a Dropbox Business > Advanced account.
Retrieve the URLs and public certificate from Evo
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- Select Applications from the left nav menu.
- Click the Dropbox card.
- Open your favorite text editor. One at a time, click the copy button at the end of each field. Paste the copied detail into the text editor.
- Sign In URL.
- Sign Out URL.
- Click Download Public Certificate.
To complete these steps, you must be an administrator of your Dropbox portal.
Ensure your users are provisioned in Evo, with exact the same email address as their Dropbox account.
RECOMMENDATION: Before you start. Log into your Dropbox account twice - once in a regular browser and once in an incognito/private window. This is to ensure that you are still logged in to your account if you get locked out in the other window. Alternatively, you can also log in to two separate browsers.
- From your favorite browser, open Dropbox, and login.
- From the side navigation, click Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Single sign-on.
- Toggle the Single Sign-On setting from Off to the appropriate setting that best matches your organization’s needs.
- Select Optional, and your team can sign into Dropbox using SSO or their Dropbox password.
- Select Required, and team members must sign into Dropbox using SSO, and their Dropbox password will no longer work. However, admins are excluded from this rule, can still use their Dropbox admin credentials to sign in.
- Click Add sign-in URL. Copy & paste the sign-in URL from your text editor.
- Click Add sign-out URL. Copy & paste the sign-out URL from your text editor.
- Click Certificate.
- Browse to the location the certificate from Evo was downloaded. Select the file.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Notify your team.
- If you chose Optional, you’ll need to notify the team yourself.
- If you chose Required, Dropbox will notify team members by email.
To test the connection, click Copy Link. In a new browser window, paste the copied URL into the address field. Login using your Evo credentials.
Congratulations! Dropbox is now configured for SSO with Evo Secure Login.
Reference material > https://help.dropbox.com/teams-admins/admin/sso-admin