How to download the metadata file
- From your Evo Admin portal top navigation, click Tenants.
- In the displayed list of tenants, find the tenant you want to administer. Click anywhere in the row for the tenant.
- From the side navigation, click Integrations.
- Click the Domtoz card.
- Click Download metadata file.
How to configure SAML SSO in Domotz
To complete these steps, you must be an administrator of your Domotz portal.
Ensure your users are provisioned in Evo, with exact the same email address as their Domotz account.
RECOMMENDATION: Before you start. Log into your Domotz account twice - once in a regular browser and once in an incognito/private window. This is to ensure that you are still logged in to your account if you get locked out in the other window. Alternatively, you can also log in to two separate browsers.
- From your favorite browser, open the Domotz admin portal, and login.
- From the top navigation, click Admin.
- Click SAML/SSO.
- Select Evo Security as the Identify Provider.
- Enter a name for the integration (e.g.: Evo Secure SAML)
- Click Generate. Do not modify SP Entity ID, or SP Assertion URL.
- Check Have you completed the SAML/SSO configuration on your Identity Provider?
- Click Upload metadata file.
- Browse to the download location for the file and select it.
- Click Create.
- Toggle SAML Single Sign-On enabled for this user.
- Click Test Configuration.
If the test failed, be sure to confirm the settings, and try again.
If the test was successful. You can now enable SAML/SSO on your account or on your team members. Be sure to configure each Team Member for SAML/SSO under the Team section of the Domotz portal.
Reference material > https://help.domotz.com/user-guide/saml-sso-authentication/#C3