A policy for single sign-on can help you control a temporary duration for SSO before the user must re-authenticate or enforce multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all logins.
NOTE: The SSO rule applies globally to all users/customers within your Evo Environment. SSO rule is specific for SAML Webapps.(Does not apply to Evo Credential Provider). Only 1 SSO rule is allowed per environment.
How to apply the rule globally
- From the dashboard, click Policies.
- Click the Add New Policy.
- Click Single Sign-On (SSO) Reset Frequency.
- Use the slider to define the rule.
- To Always Require MFA. Move the slider all the way to the left.
- To expire SSO after a period. Move the slider based on your organizations’ rules. Anywhere between 1 to 7 days.
- Click Add Rule.
It is recommended that if the SAML capable web application allows you to configure a session timeout. You match it to the policy defined within your Evo Portal.