A rule for single sign-on can help you control a temporary duration for SSO before the user must re-authenticate. Or enforce multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all logins.
How to apply the rule globally
The SSO rule set as globally will apply to all users.
NOTE: Only 1 SSO rule is allowed.
- From the top navigation, click Professional Services.
- Click Rules.
- Click the Add New Global Rule
- Click Single Sign-On (SSO) Reset Frequency.
- Use the slider to define the rule.
- To Always Require MFA. Move the slider all the way to the left.
- To expire SSO after a period. Move the slider based on your organizations’ rules. Anywhere between 1 to 7 days.
- Click Add Rule.
It is recommended that if the SAML capable web application allows you to configure a session timeout. You match it to the rule defined within your Evo Portal.