How do I block IP addresses for SAML integrations? Follow
When defining a policy, you can specify a single IP address or a range of IP addresses to apply globally.
When creating a policy to block a large range of IP addresses, it might be advantageous to explore the reason that so many exclusions are being made.
Creating a policy to block a country, rather than a ranges of IP address, might better suits your needs. For more details refer to How to I block IP addresses by country?
Blocking a country will block the entire country, no exceptions allowed.
How to apply the rule globally
- From the dashboard, click Policies.
- Click the Add New Policy button.
- Click Block IP Addresses - Custom.
- Enter the single public IP Address or the range of public IP Addresses you’d like to block. When entering an IP address range, it must be entered as X.X.X.X - X.X.X.X.
- Click Apply. If after applying the IP addresses to the rule, you’ve found one that is incorrect or shouldn’t have been included. You can remove the address in question.
- To remove: Click the trash can next to the IP address.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 for each IP address or range to be included in the rule.
- Once all IP address have been added and confirmed as correct, click Add Rule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.