For this rule you can select a single country/territory, or multiple countries/territories to block.
Blocking a country/territory will block the entire region, no exceptions allowed.
For more details on how to block specific IP addresses or a range of IP’s, refer to How to I block IP addresses?
How to apply the rule globally
- From the top navigation, click Professional Services.
- Click Rules.
- Click the Add New Global Rule
- Click Block IP Addresses – By Country.
- From the list of countries check the box to the left for each country to be blocked. To locate a specific country, use the search field to narrow down the list.
- Once all countries have been checked, click Add Rule.