Managing tenant access for your administrators has never been easier.
Only those with the user type of Admin can be granted access. To convert your users, refer to How do I convert a user type?
How to manage user tenant restrictions
All users that have a user type of Admin will appear listed.
When granting access to a tenant, be certain that you’re selecting the correct user.
- From the top navigation, click Professional Services.
- Click Privileged Access Management.
- Click Tenant Access Permissions.
- In the displayed list of tenants located on the left, find the tenant the restrictions are to be made. Click the tenant’s name.
- From the list of administrators. Changes made are automatically saved.
- To grant access: Check the row for each user who should be granted access.
- To remove access: Uncheck the row for each user who should no longer be granted access.
Repeat steps 4 & 5 for each tenant user access is to be managed.