How do I manage my customer access permissions? Follow
Have administrative users that cannot view customers? It's likely an issue regarding access. No worries, Managing customer access for your administrators has never been easier.
Only those with the user type of Admin can be granted access. To convert your users, refer to How do I convert a user type?
How to manage user customer restrictions
All users that have a user type of Admin will appear listed.
When granting access to a tenant, be certain that you’re selecting the correct user.
- From the dashboard, click Access.
- Click Customer Access.
- In the displayed list of customers located on the left, find the customer for the restrictions that are to be made. Click the customer’s name.
- From the list of administrators: Changes made are automatically saved.
- To grant access: Check the row for each user who should be granted access.
- To remove access: Uncheck the row for each user who should no longer be granted access.
Repeat steps 4 & 5 for each tenant user access is to be managed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.