If you have installed the Evo LDAPs agent it may need to be upgraded from time to time based on enhancements or fixes.
The below is only applicable if you’ve previously installed the Evo LDAPs agent for On-Premise Active Directory sync.
Previous Evo LDAPs version is 126.96.36.199
New Evo LDAPs version is 188.8.131.52
Download a new version
It is recommended that the LDAP agent be downloaded on the server it is to be installed, saves on copying the file from place-to-place.
- From the left nav menu, select My Company. Alternatively, select Customers and and choose a customer from the list.
- From the side navigation, click Directories.
- In the displayed list of directories, find the one you want to edit and click the "pencil" icon.
- Click Generate LDAP Agent.
- Click Download LDAP Agent.
Uninstall the old agent
You can uninstall the application from Add or Remove Programs. Locate Evo Secure Login, click Uninstall.
Or if you still have the MSI package available, you can double-click the package and follow the uninstall wizard (Next > Remove > Remove > OK > Finish).
Install the updated agent
When installing be sure to accept all defaults, except for configuring the specific groups you’d like to continue to connect with Evo Secure Login.
- Open an explorer window and navigate to Downloads.
- Double-click the updated MSI file downloaded.
- Click Run.
- From End-user License Agreement. Check I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- From Custom Setup, click Next.
- To sync only specific groups and users, from Configuration, click Groups… If you’d like to sync all available groups and users, skip to step 8.
- From the list of groups, select each group to sync. Once all groups have been selected click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
To confirm that things are (re)connected as expected you can always check the service is running via services.msc. Additionally, you can check the logs within the EventViewer or under C:\ProgramFiles\EvoSecurity
For more troubleshooting information, refer to How do I troubleshoot issues with the Evo LDAP Agent?